Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Monday, June 1, 2009

Koh Samui, The Island and the Mountain Life



I am really, really a blessed person. Not only because I know that I rock in my own simple and special ways but also gifted with generous and caring friends who pampered me for almost a month and stayed with them in this very beautiful island in Thailand. Ah well of course I created a website for them, but then I believe the service I gave wasn’t that enough compared to the kindness they showed me as I was unemployed that time and let me say, in very minimal living. I experienced luxury with them.

They own and develop luxury sea view villas located in the northern part of the island (Bang-po), settled on the mountain and I can say that life is a complete serene if you stay there, only the sound of the crickets and geckos will wake you up sometimes. If you hate the urban life, this place is exactly for you. The place is great, houses are well designed and architectured with pools, lavish gardens, sea view, well-fed dogs and nice northeast people that work and live in the estate and considered like family as well.

“Aren’t you done yet? We need those post lights on and you’ve been there for ages already!” This is the usual line my friend utters when I’m taking a shower at night. She’s not impatient, but while I’m using the hot water in the bathroom, some post lights in the estate will shut off as the phases of electricity wasn’t enough yet during that time. Of course she’s just kidding and annoying me while I’m scrubbing myself privately and extensively. If I reasoned her that I’m doing my shaving, she will say I’m not a gorilla to be like removing all the hairs from my body to be that long. And when I’m done and rush out, she always bet that I ran-out of flavor already for that lengthy shower.

Lunch beside the beach, swimming and browsing topless middle-aged-not-really interesting western women are the daily stuff me and my friends do in daytime. At night we visited and dined in restaurants,resorts and hotels along the eastern side of the island (Chaweng) and sometimes enjoyed drinking cocktails beside the beach with candle lights together with few local friends. That was the first time I had my first glass of Kamikaze. One funny place to visit in this island is this Hin Ta / Hin Yai or simply called “Grandfather / Grandmother’s rock. Cut my brainless head but believe me this is not a nature’s product. It was specially sculpted to look like a male and female genital organs and the history it explained is not believable enough to shape coarsely like that. Just enjoy the white sand beach, the waterfalls, full moon parties and snorkeling.

Koh Samui is a paradise, believe me. Though I'm no longer the one who recently designed my friends' website, I still guarantee everyone for a vacation in this island, and the villas as well.

Visit: Santisook Luxury Seaview Villas http://www.santisookvillas.com

Koh Samui: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Hin_Ta_Hin_Yai.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/75272892_ad290f08e9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment